HWC Series Eleven Neo-Classics '71 Maverick Grabber
Originally released in the Hot Wheels mainline in 2010, the '71 Maverick Grabber quickly became a collector favorite. Now the casting has been given an upgrade to the HWC Series Eleven Neo-Classics line!
Authentic to the actual automobile, our upgraded HWC version features the opening "dual dome" hood -- for the first time. This edition is finished in Spectraflame ice blue with hand-painted deco, and sports Neo-Classics Redline wheels with bent-axle suspension. Don't miss your chance to grab it!
- Features: Opening hood (first time!)
- Body Color: Spectraflame ice blue finish
- Deco: White stripe on hood and sides
- Body Type: Chrome over ZAMAC
- Wheels: Neo-Classics Redline wheels w/bent-axle suspension
- Base: Full-metal, polished-chrome-plated chassis and engine
- Window Color: Clear
- Interior Color: Black
With a production quantity of no more than 4,000 pieces, the Neo-Classics '71 Maverick Grabber comes with an individually numbered sticker and ships in a Hot Wheels Kar Keepers case.
Production car may vary from the photo shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations and wheel type.
Refunds only. No exchanges.