HWC SERIES ELEVEN REAL RIDERS ’49 MERC
The Roman god Mercury wore winged sandals and was known for his speed, and you’ll want to move just as fast on this must-have HWC Series Eleven Real Riders ’49 Merc!
Designed by Larry Wood, this casting is enough to make any Roman god green with envy. It debuted in the 2004 Auto Affinity Kool & Kustom series and fans have been fired up for it ever since. Also known as the Passion Too and the ’49 Merc Convertible, this release showcases the return of the die-cast chassis used in the original Classics Series 2 and these specs:
- Body Color: Spectraflame dark green finish
- Deco: Light green and silver deco
- Body Type: Chrome over ZAMAC
- Wheels: Real Riders deep-dish wheels w/whitewall tampo
- Base: Full-metal, polished-chrome-plated chassis
- Window Color: Clear
- Interior Color: Tan and dark green interior w/painted detail
The HWC Series Eleven Real Riders ’49 Merc arrives in Real Riders packaging with an individually numbered label and ships in a Hot Wheels Kar Keepers case.
Production car may vary from the photo shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations and wheel type.
Refunds only. No exchanges.
HWC™ Online Offers are only available for purchase from this site
to Red Line™ Club members and/or members of HotWheelsCollectors.com.